Logging into Stackpole Electronics New Site
We've implemented new security features to keep your information and credentials as safe as possible. Even though there is no requirement to log into our public website,
additional options are available when logged in.
To login, click the word Login at the top right of our home page. Login
Your login credentials are the same as our current website. If you are having trouble logging in, click the login button and select "Forgot Password" at the bottom right of the login dialog.
Once you are logged in, you will see a green indicator with your initials in the top right portion of the home page. It will look simiar to au
So, what can you do without logging into the site or without an account?
- You can use Stock Check to check our available to promise stock, see part information, get a spec sheet or STEP file, and see avaialble Distributor stock.
- You can use our new parametric search. It's cleaner, faster, and full of data to help you find the parts you need.
- You can quickly find part information, spec sheets, and technical articles.
- Find a sales partner to depending on where you are and how you want to aquire information or inventory.
- Use our search engine to help find information based on keywords like Thick Film, Power Resistors, or Medical Devices, etc.
So, what else is available if you are logged in?
- You can check parts using your part numbers (in most cases)
- You can get your pricing as well as pricing based on specific quotes.
- You can find out what inventory is reserved for you on our stock check page.
- You can search for your order information using your po number on our search page.
- The order search resullts contain tracking numbers and other useful documents.
If you don't already have a login, just click on the login icon on the top right corner of the home page and click the "Request New Login" link and complete the form. We'll get back to you within 1 business day with your account information.
We hope you find our new website easier to navigate and with more helpful information. We've also made the site "responsive", meaning, it reformats to a more approriate layout for use on a cell phone or smaller screen sizes.
Click here to visit our new website.
If you have any questions or problems accessing our new site, please contact your customer service representative or email us at email@example.com